Take turns balancing Milton’s belongings on him while he’s snoozin’ in his hammock.
Be the first one to balance all your pieces on Milton and win the game! But be careful how you balance him! Tip him over and your opponent wins! This is a great game to help kids develop fine motor skills such as hand eye coordination. A perfect gift for kids ages 5 and up! Designed for 2 players, or team play!
Game includes: Milton figure, Hammock, Tree stand, 10 large objects 10 small objects, Instruction sheet
- Don't tip him while he's snoozing or you'll be losing!
- The Ideal Classics Tilton Milton Game comes with a hammock, base, Milton figure and his belongings.
- Players have to take turns to balance Milton's belongings on him while he sleeps in his hammock.
- The player who is able to balance all of his pieces within the shortest time wins this balancing board game.
- Ideal Tiltin' Milton Game:Includes base, hammock, Milton figure and belongings pieces
Players: 1 +
Play Time: 15 – 20 Min
Suitable for ages 5 & up
Tiltin Milton – Balancing Game