The P-51 was an American single-engine fighter plane produced in Texas and California (small quantities were made also in Australia). It was one of the best fighters of its age; it could fly with the speed of 700 kph and achieve the maximum flight level of 12,800 meters. The first combat flight the Mustang had was in 1942. Together there were about 16,000 such planes produced.
The set includes a model of the plane, a figure of a pilot and block stand. The plane has a rotating propeller, retractable landing gear, movable flaps and pilot’s cockpit which can be easily be opened to put a figure inside.
- 250 blocks
- 1 figure – USAAF pilot
Model dimensions (length x width x height): 275mm x 335mm x 120mm.
- Block stand with printed name of the plane
- Bodywork with pad printing
- A sheet of stickers with historical symbols
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Compatible with other leading brands of construction blocks