- Detect iron, build a compass, and more with this innovative kit that features 23 different activities
- Winner of Creative Child Magazine and National Parenting Magazine toy awards
- Includes project materials and a 40 page book with step by step, 3-D instructions to help kids build an understanding of magnetism
- Recommended for ages 8 years and up
- 23 Experiments.
- 40 page instruction book and child appropriate materials
- AWARDS! National Parenting Magazine Award, Creative Child Magazine Award
- Manual Written by Penny Norman, Ph.D. and Edited By Ann Einste
When you're looking for a brand that stands out from the rest look no further. With a passion for quality and creativity you can rest easy knowing the quality we manufacture.
From the Manufacturer
Magnetism is an award winning kit which includes a beautiful step-by-step, highly visual 40 page instruction book and child appropriate materials designed for young children to work independently. In the 23 experiments your child will make an iron detector, go fishing, levitate metal rings, swim ducks, play with poles and patterns, make magnets bigger and stronger, explore with the biggest magnet in the world, craft compasses and build an electromagnet. The detailed exploration of the properties of an electromagnet prepares your child to understand how real electric motors work. Step-by-step 3D directions and the use of everyday materials brings clarity to how things work.
ScienceWiz Magnetism Experiment Kit