- Build a motor, a telegraph, a light-flashing generator and a real radio with this award winning kit
- Step-by-step 3D directions and the use of everyday materials brings clarity to how things work
- Winner of the Scientific American Young Reader's Book Award and a Creative Child Magazine Top Choice
- Includes a 48 page book and materials for your creations
- For ages 8 to 80 - everyone will enjoy this great kit
Product is unique and carries its own natural characteristics. Produced with the highest grade materials.
From the Manufacturer
With Inventions, discover the "why" as well as the "how" common electronic components work through the use of everyday materials. Each project contributes to the understanding of how things work. The book has beautiful step-by-step, highly visual instructions and child appropriate materials, included in this kit, encourage independent learning through play, and lead a child successfully through each invention.
Although Inventions is designed for children 8 years and up, this title has had an extraordinary history and following. It has been used at MIT to mentor high school students in physics. It has been used at U.C. Berkeley to mentor women in science. It has been used similarly at other institutions including Fermi Lab and the University of Texas at Austin. Inventions received a rave review from the Women's Society of the IEEE. They used Inventions for camp programs for elementary school students. The review boasted: "The projects actually WORK"....even for large groups where individualized attention is not possible. Inventions is compelling to children. Inventions is the recipient of over 15 unsolicited awards.
ScienceWiz Inventions Kit