- NUTRITIOUS TREAT: Freeze-Dried Brine Shrimp are an excellent high-protein treat for all freshwater and saltwater fish
- HIGH QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Made with the highest quality brine shrimp available, this product is rich in vitamins and minerals
- SAFE ALTERNATIVE: Freeze-dried brine shrimp are just as nutritious as live food, without the risk of bacteria or parasites
- INSTRUCTIONS: Feed as a part of a varied diet, which should include at least one Omega One staple food. Feed daily, using only as much food as fish can consume in two minutes
- GUARANTEED ANALYSIS: Min Crude Protein 48% / Min Crude Fat 6% / Max Crude Fiber 2.5% / Max Moisture 5%
About Omega One
In 1998 in Sitka, Alaska, two brothers invented and patented the process of making fish foods directly from wild-caught, fresh Alaskan seafood. Omega One LLC, the company, was founded, and Omega One, the brand, was introduced. This revolutionary concept broke the mold in a 40-year industry, providing hobbyists with a brand of unsurpassed quality and nutrition. Unlike other fish foods on the market, you will see that there is no fishmeal in our foods. Instead, we use Alaskan seafood such as salmon, herring, and shrimp for our protein sources. These ingredients, rich in natural fats and proteins, are purchased direct from sustainable Alaskan fisheries.
From the Sea to the Shelf
THE INGREDIENTS MATTER
Omega One increases fish immunity. It is made directly from superfoods like salmon and herring, which are loaded with Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids. These essential fatty acids provide energy and strengthen the delicate fish immune system, leading to decreased rates of disease and mortality.
Omega One fish foods are meal-free and made from the freshest cold-water proteins. When you start with raw, unprocessed proteins like we do and cook them just once, they naturally bind together creating an impenetrable bond, leaving your aquarium cleaner.
NATURAL COLOR ENHANCEMENT
Our ingredients contain a high level of naturally occurring pigments called beta-carotenes. With nearly a 100% transfer rate to the skin of ornamental fish, these beta-carotenes will restore the true colors of your fish, making them as vibrant as they are healthy.
Delicious recipe of fresh, cold water seafood blended specifically to enhance the levels of Omega 6 fatty acids. Omega 6 fatty acids are extremely valuable to freshwater species for strong immune systems and cell wall development. Low ash and higher quality proteins mean less pollution in the tank.
Omega One Freeze Dried Brine Shrimp (1.28 oz)