- 4 fl oz's will treat up to 240 gallons of your aquarium water
- Removes chlorine, chloramines & high levels of ammonia
- Does not alter aquarium alkalinity, pH or biological filtration
- Only salicylate-based (indole-phenol) test should firmly be used
- Do not use with permanganate or chlorite-based treatments
The Microbe-Lift Ammonia Remover immediately eliminates chlorine, chloramines and high levels of ammonia by turning it into non-toxic ammonium for your filter to remove, without altering your aquariums alkalinity, pH or biological filtration. This formula is not intended to use with other permanganate or chlorite-based treatments or tested with Nessler's total ammonia test kits; rather salicylate-based (indole-phenol) tests should be used instead. This will treat up to 960 gallons of aquarium water.
Not intended for fish of human consumption.
Microbe-Lift Ammonia Remover (4 oz)