- Set a space for fun, learning and sharing, the shapes and sharing picnic basket is appropriate for children ages 6 to 36 months
- Explore shapes and colours with food pieces, and manners and more with fun learning songs!
- An interactive basket lid recognises food by shape and colour
- Lift the basket lid to hear sweet instrumental music and fun sound effects
- Play and learn with a 16-piece picnic set that includes eight food items, two plates, two forks, two cups, one blanket and one basket
Learn about colours, shapes, manners and more while on a pretend picnic with the Shapes & Sharing Picnic Basket. Lift the lid to hear cheerful phrases and unpack the 16 play pieces, including colourful plates, forks, cups and food. The interactive shape sorter on the lid recognises the food pieces and says the shape and colour of each one. Hear polite food requests and delightful learning songs by pressing the butterfly button. Drop the correct food in the basket for rewarding responses that encourage good manners. Learning’s a picnic with this friendly basket! For ages 6-36 months.
The Shapes & Sharing Picnic Basket creates a fun setting for children to learn about important vocabulary terms from manners to shapes and colours while exercising their imagination. The various toy pieces encourage children to build their fine motor and matching skills. Clement Chau, PhD, Leapfrog learning expert all Leapfrog toys are educator-approved, child-tested, follow national standards and feature British spellings, phonics and pronunciations.
LeapFrog Shapes & Sharing Picnic Basket