- For 3-4 players
- 90 minute playing time
- You need Catan (aka The Settlers of Catan) in order to use this
- Compatible with Catan 4th edition base game and expansions and extensions
- Adds depth and complexity
From the manufacturer
Compete to build and defend the three great metropolises of Catan, with the Cities & Knights Game Expansion. Each of these magnificent urban centers is even more valuable than a city.
But wild barbarians, lured by Catan's wealth and power, maneuver to attack the weakest targets. The victim of their onslaught will be the player who contributes the least to the defense of Catan.
Don't take any chances! Field your knights! Invest in city improvements, which you acquire using three commodities of trade: coin, paper, and cloth.
If you improve your culture, muster your knights, and enrich your fine cities, you will be the master of the great realm of Catan!
- Commodity cards (coin, paper, and cloth)
- Progress cards (trade, politics, and science)
- Victory point cards
- Wooden metropolis pieces
- Metropolis tokens
- Wooden merchant figure
- Custom event die
- Wooden barbarian ship
- Wooden knights
- City walls
- Development flip-charts
- Tile to track barbarian fleet
- Simple rules and almanac
- A game expansion for 3-4 players ages 12+. This is not a complete game!
- You need a Catan base game in order to play with this expansion.
Dark clouds gather over the once peaceful landscape. Wild barbarians, lured by Catan’s wealth and power, maneuver to attack. Their massive warships loom against the bright orange horizon. You must be strong! Barbarians attack the weakest targets, and the victim of their onslaught will be the player who contributes the least to the defense of Catan.
Catan Expansion: Cities & Knights